Fly Units Pest Results.
Fly Units For A Site
Recording details of the servicing and insect catch results for Fly Units is controlled via the Site Report features. The design ensures all units are checked located on a site. For increased speed, the units can be barcoded.
All Fly Units are initially loaded to the system via the Office machine. This ensures that only units covered by a service agreement are checked. It also gives control of sourcing approved fly units - enabling a Pest Control company to make a commercial decision on including units not sourced through the company.
Fly Units On A Site
Fly Units details are installed on the Office computer and once the unit has been locate and inspected on a site, the details will be added to site visit report.
Fly Unit data entry is from a tab on the site report screen. The Technician can record the standard checks plus a record / count of insects found, plus materials used to service the units. All information is a subset of the main list which only show items related to Fly Units
*The Fly Unit Report can show up to 4 units per A4 page.
If data is entered for Fly Unit reports, an indicator is set on the main Site Visit report to show a Fly Unit Report has also been created. It has a series of tick boxes to indicate standard checks have been made, as well as listing Materials and Insects found.
- System generates a list of units to be checked - never miss one on a visit.
- Create a service record for the fly unit.
- History of how effective each fly unit has been - enables trends and problems to be identified.
- Create a professional looking printed reports, saving time.
- Fly Unit Reports forms part of the Site Report pack .
- Reports can be reprinted at any time - eliminates faded NCR copy reports.